Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finished angels

With our basement issue solved (thank goodness), I find my creative energies coming back to me. I'm working at giving my blog a bit of personality with a new background and banner to start. I'm pretty proud of both of them really, especially since I'm not an html person. I'll also be switching some columns around eventually. But for now, I think I am pretty pleased with how it looks. 

You remember my angels that I created for holiday gifts? Well I wanted to share the final pieces all framed (about time right?)



Both were mounted onto a piece of card stock and I added some ribbon to finish both pieces off a bit. They were a really big hit with both my grandparents and my aunt and uncle. I'm even planning to create one for my husband and myself and perhaps my parents as well.

I also have a few pieces that I created for the Dotee, ATC and 4 inchies swap on Craftster as well that I can't wait to share with you. I think it's safe to say that I have had whimsies on the brain lately :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...