Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th!

Today was a very good day. The plan was to stick home and just work around the house while trying to stay cool because it was going to be a very hot day.

Plans changed when my Aunt and Uncle showed up and invited us out to their place for the afternoon.

I am very glad plans changed. The kiddo and hubby both rode jet skies for the first time. Hmm if the kid kept saying "Yeah Mommy! That's what I'm talking about!" followed by a fit of giggles, does that mean he loved the ride? He had a ball!


We watched the sun set. Sunsets always remind me of my grandmother. She loved them and took pictures of them frequently.

Had a huge bonfire! Even the neighbors next door had one, but ours was bigger :)

And what would the 4th of July be without fireworks?



I think the best part of the night was watching the fireworks across the lake as well as the ones near us. 

So I will leave you all with Happy 4th of July! Happy Canadian Day (to our Canadian friends)! And Happy Sunday to everyone else!

~K.Michele

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day honey!
    Not that we celebrated anything, but
    we spent the morning at the new water park feature of the city park, it was great!
    I heard fireworks thursday... but didnt see them. We tend to celebrate the 24th june more than july 1st... oops! ahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...