Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My linen shelves!

Well, it's not very crafty but I'm still proud of it! My linen area in the bathroom has finally been finished (well for the most part). There is some finishing touches to be made, like the curtain and some touch ups on the shelves, but I am tickled pink!
Tomorrow I get to put all the towels and sheets in their new homes. The best part, I did it all myself. Yup, that's right all by myself. I even used the table saw on my own too! Now I have all kinds of ideas for new projects. This spring I'll be breaking out my scroll saw and doing some more fun stuff I'm sure.

Until then, my linen shelves!


I never thought I'd be this excited over something so simple and that many take for granted. But I am buzzing with more ideas and excitement. I don't think I've ever been this excited to do laundry. I can't wait until this weekend when we head out and see if I can find some material I like for the curtain.

The most aggravation I had was trying to find the studs in the walls since they were already primed. And our stud finder had come up missing, so it was the tried and true method of knocking on the wall until you found it. Took a bit of time, but it worked.

Now if I can just get the flooring put in, I'd be all set.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...