Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick Update and Sewing Machine Cover

Lately I have been in overdrive mode and haven't been able to focus too long on any one thing. Since completing my linen shelves, I have started other various projects. A big thing for me is that I was able to finally cross off one of my 50 list projects. At the same time that I have been working on my list projects, I have been working on some that have since been added to my list which is currently on my computer, which I call the 50+ projects for 2010 lol.

Anyway, the first item to be crossed off is my sewing machine cover. It's nothing special and would probably look less lumpy had I used something other than a cheap vinyl tablecloth, but it will do it's job beautifully for the time being. If I was to do this project again, I would probably use a tad bit heavier cloth like oilcloth or a thicker vinyl. But for now, I'm happy with it.


At the same time, I have numerous other projects that are in various stages of completion. A few that might be finished up today while the kiddo recovers from being sick all weekend. My big project at the moment is my altar. So far the feet are glued on and ready for nails, then some sanding. Yay for using more power tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...