Thursday, July 9, 2009

What to do, what to do, I know what to do!!

I've sent out my poppet. Now we wait for it to arrive. I'm a little bit nervous. I hope my partner likes it.

Anyway, what do I do now. There are soo many swaps I want to join in, but I've basically been forbidden to join any more till after the downstairs renovations are complete. So I guess it's back to being miserable till everything is done. I was soo much happier when I was working on my poppet.

Hmm...I could always make myself a poppet. I've got enough materials and eyes for it. I might just do that. Of the 2 that I've made, I haven't kept a single one. I could make one whatever I want!!

I have a couple ideas bouncing around in my head. In the words of my son's favorite cartoon, Phineas and Ferb, "I know what I'm going to do today!" Well..after I clean the kitchen and do some dishes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...