Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finished Poppet!

As of this morning at 1:45am I am officially done with my poppet for The Poppet Mini Swap on Craftster. YAY! --->insert happy dance here<--- The rain even held off a bit so that I could get some pictures taken outside since the light is tons better out there than it is in the house lol. She looks just like she did in my head. Of course in my head the wings looked better. But hey! First time I've ever made wings out of wire and they look pretty good I think. Even my sewing the snaps on the same side of the ribbon belt turned into a good mistake without having to sew a new belt. I am completely satisfied as to how well she turned out. Even dad is impressed. And he laughed when he first saw she had a belly button lol. So rock on to that!! I just hope my swap partner is as thrilled with her as I am. I can't wait for the poppet to arrive so I can post pictures on here. But in the mean time, here's a teaser pic for y'all =)
Haha not much of a teaser, but this little guy just makes me giggle with happiness. This is my poppet's caterpillar buddy in his pet carrier.

Off to edit some pictures so they are postable when my partner receives her package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...