Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quick update on a rainy day..

The last couple days has been filled with work on the cabinet doors for the kitchen and very little work on my poppet. I am, however, to the point of just having to sew the clothing and a few finishing touches then it's going to be packing it up and shipping it out.

I am kind of sad that I don't get as much time as I would like to work on my own projects instead of everyone elses. These days, everyone elses projects seem to control my days. Granted the majority of the projects going on need to be done so that everyone in the house can settle down and get back to normal because everything right now is very chaotic.

It would just be nice to be considered once in a while during this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...