Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mini Poppet Swap goodness

I am really excited. A month back, hubby got me a subscription to my fav craft forum, Craftster, (I am soo addicted to it, I visit every chance I get). Well that was just a tip of the ice berg. A while back I made my cousin's little girl a poppet and enjoyed making it. Since then I've been driving myself nuts because I've wanted to make another one and haven't really had a chance to.

Since hubby had gotten me a new sewing machine, I've been dying to try it out. What better way than by making a poppet! I am really excited about making one for my partner in the Mini Poppet Swap and I can't say much about it because of the off chance my partner might read, I have made a few trips to JoAnn's for fabric and thread. And I've made a trip to WalMart because I had forgotten things that I forgot to pick up at JoAnn's.

So I have all my supplies, the pattern drawn out and cut out, my fabric picked out, the yarn for the hair in the bag, and my eyes have been ordered and are being shipped sometime this week I hope. I'll post pictures when it's finished and has arrived in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...