Friday, May 16, 2008

First ATCs

So poking around some crafting forums for a few weeks, like I tend to usually do, I stumbled on this thread at Craftster about ATC (artist trading cards). It's the gallery for a previous thread and I've been hooked. It's a 100 theme! Go figure that a big long one would kick start the creative engine once again.

So here are my first 2 cards that I made for the theme. I also decided that these pictures just don't do these any justice. The colors irl are much more vibrant. I'll have to work at taking new ones later today at some point.


Mother Nature
2.5"x3.5" index card with colored card stock backing
prismacolor colored pencils, marker, star glitter



Windows to The Soul
2.5"x3.5" index card with colored card stock backing
prismacolor colored pencils, paper, marker, ink


More to come!

Happy Crafting!
~K. Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...