Thursday, November 1, 2012

Art Every Day Month!

 

Today marks the beginning of Art Every Day Month! I lurked last years participates from the shadows. Not this year. This year I am jumping feet first and making the commitment to do some sort of art, even if it’s a doodle or a quick sketch of an idea, every day for a month.

aedmlogored

So if you are visiting from Creative Every Day, Welcome!! If you’re one of my readers, it’s good to see you again as always!

Today was a quiet day and a bit gloomy as it rained all day. So that made for a perfect drawing kind of day. I don’t have much to show today as I was putting together a project that my family will be working on this evening. But I do have a little something that I've been working on today.

 

Now to decide on my medium of choice for adding color. I think I might pull out the Inktense and use them to color it.

Happy Thursday all!!

kmichelesignature

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful line drawing, will look lovely with color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to add color to it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...