Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday..quick update and "Witchy To Do"!!

It's Monday once again! There is a chill in the air and a few of the leaves are starting to turn wonderful shades of fall colors. I really do love this time of year. We'll be apple picking soon and baking our little hands off! I can't wait!

Apple picking 2009
There is all kind of things in the works as well. This last weekend I've decided enough was enough and have went on a creative space cleaning spree! I am clearing out and re-organizing as much as I can in my limited space. Just by doing a little bit on Friday afternoon, I could already feel this funk I've been in most of the summer has started to lift a little bit. I'm hoping as I continue to organize and purge, that more and more of it will be lifted. Let's face it, who likes being in a funk? I'll be posting before (cringe) and afters (yay!) when it's completed.

There's something to be said about this whole being domestic thing. I'm far from domestic. Sure I clean the house, do the laundry and cook. But to me they were just tasks that needed to be completed. There was no enjoyment in completing them. I'm not much of a cook. I love to bake, but cooking and I aren't really great friends. But I've been doing more and more of it lately, and we're starting to develop an understanding, cooking and I. As long as we remember to keep it simple, cooking and I are going to become great friends. I've noticed that the more I cook, the more I'm starting to enjoy it, the more the other tasks aren't so bad after all (except cleaning the bathroom...I still hate doing that!).

My favorite domestic witch!

And in celebration of my digging myself out of my funk, I've decided to host my FIRST giveaway!! I'm really excited about that! So be on the look out for it in the next few days!!

And since it is Monday...
It's time for the "Witchy To Do" list!

1) Daily affirmations continue (I'm starting to get better at remembering to do them)
2) Start to plan out our Mabon celebration
3) Continue to work on the BOS
4) Change out the altar for upcoming Sabbat

What's on your "Witchy Do" list?


signature

1 comment:

  1. What's on my list.... I need to sort all my candle holders, essence burners, goblets, etc! for the two boxes I packed when we moved.
    I need to plan Mabon as well (possibly a bone fire by the river...)
    oh, actually starting a real BOS would be so great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...