Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some crafty goodness: Dotees, Inchies and ATCs

I love when my creative juices are flowing. I love it even more when I have quiet days with nothing pressing to play with those creative juices.
I have finished another round of the Dotee swap over at Craftster. I love Dotees. In addition to crafting a Dotee, this round included the creation of an ATC and 4 inchies for our partners. I loved this round. I carried the paper theme of the ATC and inchies into the Dotees. I've been on a whimsy kick lately and I think it's starting to show. And since my partners have all received their goodies, I can share them with all of you!

Faery Theme
Snow White Theme
Little Red Theme

signature

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the little red theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time picking which one is my favorite. I am attached to them all I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...