Thursday, January 27, 2011

Creative Inspiration Thursday: Bubbles!

I decided to take a break from my crafting for an obligatory inspiration break. My inspiration tonight...Bubbles! I love bubbles! I love pictures of bubbles!

"Bubble Rain" by Steve Jurvetson

I find it hard not to be inspired by bubbles. The delicate nature of the sphere, the swirls of colors, the reflections.
from Wikipedia
The simplicity, and yet the complexity. The magic of creating bubbles and letting them fly. The overwhelming urge to chase bubbles down and the squeals of laughter of them popping. 

I was even inspired to create a bubble treasury on etsy.

Frozen bubble from A Welsh View
And with that I bid you all a good night. I wish you all bubble filled magical dreams tonight.


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...