Saturday, October 16, 2010

On the 16th of Halloween, my Witchy gave to me...

A little bit of shopping!

I've been busy finishing up my Samhain swap items and working on the kiddo's costume. Today, the sun was shining and it was a wonderful day to get out of the house. Where did we go?

Why the craft and hardware stores!
I got to browse some of the autumn and Halloween fabrics at JoAnn's (not really impressed. They've had a better selection in the past years). 

And a stop at Home Depot for some foam to make roll bars on the kid's costume. 
No pictures today, but I promise soon. We're hoping to get to the point of painting the costume, but we'll see how that goes with the kid's help lol.



Happy Weekend!
~ K. Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...