Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been a crazy month so far. If you saw my calender that's on my computer, you would understand why I haven't posted anything lately lol. It's just one thing after another and my month keeps filling up. But it makes the month fly by so that's a good thing right?

Well, what have I been up to? A little bit of everything really. I've been primarily working on swap items and putting the finishing touches on a tutorial that I'm working on. And of course there's the deck. Do you remember what it looked like before the railing and the ramp? (click here for a refresher
The really great news is that it's finished! 


Dad is loving the ramp! He can drive his scooter right on up to it and has enough space to turn around. We've sat out on it quite a few nights already since it's been finished. All that is left is the finishing touches, like plant hangers on the posts and maybe some solar lights at the end of the ramp. But those are things for the spring (along with my new fire pit)

I even had enough wood left over to build a table to use next to the grill. I love the table. It's built out of all the scraps that were left over. The only thing we purchased were wheels to make the table easier to move. And trust me, it needed wheels! That table is a very solid one.


Well, it's time to get back to crafting. I'll post what I've been up to in the next few days as soon as people start receiving their swap packages. 

Happy Crafting!
~K.Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...