Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Couple more camping pictures

My sister finally got her pictures uploaded to the computer. YAY! So now I can add the last 2 pictures from vacation that I wanted to share with you all.

This was a picture I took of the second dragonfly that made a visit to our campsite. I just love the bright greens and blues.


Beware of squirrels sneaking around.


This sneaky little critter stole marshmallows out of the neighbors bag of marshmallows that they left out on the ground. Not a very smart thing to do, but the squirrel didn't seem to mind much.


Happy Crafting!
~K.Michele

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dragonfly!! And how cute is the marshmallow stealing squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad the dragonflies were photogenic =) That squirrel gave us quite a bit of entertainment. Especially when he went back for a second one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...