Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unpacking woes

Ugh. I was so excited to finally get our boxes and things out of storage and now I'm not so sure. I hate unpacking just as much as I hate packing. Eh, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't trying to put everything into one room. I'm wishing the bathroom was finished, the bar moved and our family space was finished. Maybe I wouldn't be feeling so overwhelmed.

I still have 2 dressers (one is the kiddo's), a file cabinet, a drafting table, and a cabinet to find room for. And right now I'm considering just using my drafting table as my sewing/computer/craft table instead of having my little desk too. If I do that, then I'll just stick with the laptop and it's muted colors instead of getting a desktop (at least for now). And I might have room for everything in our bedroom.

I am starting to think a bedroom/craft space wasn't such a great idea now that I see everything in front of me. Looks like it's going to be a lot of purging of craft supplies since I still have to go through all the 17 storage totes that are in the garage that are just my mom's craft supplies alone. And hubby thinks the 4 totes I have are bad.

Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it took me so long to come over and follow back, your blog link wasn't listed in the mini profile blogger dashboard gives me... so I came over from Craftster. Go figure. ;)

    Anyway, I just spent a few minutes mesmerized by your artwork slideshow... your stuff is amazing!! I especially enjoy your paintings. Beautiful work, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i have a few more paintings that need to be finished as soon as i find my paints again lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...