Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Swap crisis almost adverted...

Well, I had a feeling something would either go wrong and I'd have to totally scratch something. I was confirming what I wanted to make for my Samhain swap partner because of my gut feeling. I felt like I was missing something. Boy was I missing something! One idea I had come up with to make has just come to a screeching hault. After a bit of research, I found she had already received it through another swap. Thank goodness I found out early before I sent or I would feel like a chump.

So it's back to the drawing board for one project. Good thing I have my craft cabinets organized so I can see what I have to work with. Last night I bought some new scrapbook paper that I'm just dying to use. I might have to come up with a project to use it. It's Once Upon A Time!!


I was crazy excited to find that AC Moore carried them. Now if only they would carry more international holiday ones, I'd be all set. I might just have to come up with something to make using my new papers for my partner..hmm..

My craft space is just about organized how I want it. In fact, I think the kiddo likes my space just as much as I do. He was able to paint with some of my craft paints when he got home from preschool Monday. It's nice to see him start to take some sort of interest in crafting, well, at least painting. He does like glue however..



Now that I think of it, I do have a huge number of beads. I might just have to go dig through my craft patterns and instructions to see if I can come up with something for my partner. Here's hoping..

Happy crafting!
~K.Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...