Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Future Craft Challenge??

So on the way home from a random trip to the craft store, my hubby and I got talking about a movie that he had seen about a guy who is about to inherate a large sum of money but has to spend 10,000 dollars and not keep anything he uses it for. And for the life of me I can't remember the name of the movie he was talking about lol.

As he was telling me about this movie, the conversation diverted to the same kind of challenge only craft based and related to me. He was curious as to how much I could buy with 10,000 and I wouldn't be able to keep a single thing I made. I had to either donate, give away or sell.

Granted we don't have 10k to spend on craft supplies (oh how I would truly love that), it did however get me thinking to my current stash of supplies and how much I currently have. Goodness knows I have enough beads to choke a horse lol.

So this might very well be something to explore once we get renovations done and all my supplies are out of storage and organized. I'd be curious to see what I would come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...