Friday, January 3, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

 

It’s been a long time since I posted last. I’m not ashamed of it either. In fact, I think I needed the disconnect for a little while to get things figured out and focus on me for a little while.

2013 has been a whirlwind of the mundane. And for once it wasn’t too bad of a year (and trust me, 2011 and 2012 were both doozies in their own way). So it was a welcomed change from the craziness of the years past. As much as most of our lives stayed the same during 2013, it also brought some new changes with it, like a new part time job for me (been at least 9 years since I worked outside the home). It also brought us on new adventures, including 2 trips to Boston and Salem, MA. As well as our much loved camping trip to the St. Lawrence River. It was also a year of personal growth.

I learned to finally let go of that which was holding me back and slowing me down. In fact, it was that healing and letting go that finally let positive things happen.

047

At Revere Beach, Boston Mass.

Seph

25 weeks

Yup that’s right, we’re expecting. 25 weeks today and our family couldn’t be more excited, the little man more so! He can’t wait to be a big brother. And such a good big brother he will be.

So with the slow return of my creative mojo (thanks to the holiday craziness that comes with retail) and the birth of a baby girl just in time for Ostara, here’s to 2014 and the start of many new things!

 

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...