Friday, July 1, 2011

Art Journal pages

Summer's are always busy around here. As we start July, weekends will be filled with birthday parties, graduation parties, swim lessons, and everything else that goes on during the weekend. It's hard to believe that in just 3 weeks we'll be heading north for our annual family camping trip. And before I know it, it'll be time for school supplies and 1st grade for the kiddo. Time really does fly.

I thought I would share a couple of art journal pages that I've completed recently.


This is the title page for the Art Heart and Healing course that I started last year. The cover of this journal had such a rough texture, I just used the front page for the cover.




My celebration page.


And this page, in my altered book journal, was inspired by a quote someone had posted on Twitter.




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...