Monday, June 20, 2011

1st Digital Art

I took the Art, Heart and Healing art journal course last year (I still am working on a few pages for that) from the wonderful Tam. I recently signed up for her Digital Dreams course and am really excited about it. So excited in fact, I spent this morning and afternoon playing around with my Photoshop and completing the homework for week 1.

We were to create an image with a blue background, add an image in, create a purple circle or square, make the purple object look 3D, and use layers.

I was totally inspired by an image I had collected when I got into paper crafting, hence the name "Power of Song".


I've only ever used Photoshop for editing photos. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Who knew playing with layers would be so much fun?!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...